The ATW ALPHA motor home conversion is built to suit a range of different 4WD truck cab chassis and is by no means “just another camper”. Over two years of development and testing has resulted in what we believe to be the benchmark in 4×4 truck expedition vehicles.
Created from the ground up utilizing years of local and international 4×4 experiences, the ALPHA is just as at home in the mountains of Colorado, the Canyons in Utah, the beaches in Mexico and the deserts in the Southwest.
When fully equipped with the ATW Single Wheel Conversion, the ATW Parabolic Suspension upgrades and the integrated steep entry/departure angle, the ALPHA is capable of negotiating many challenges you may come across on your journey through long distance desert crossings, endless corrugations and washed out roads. At the end of the traveling day you can enjoy all the comforts of home. Hot and cold running water, showers, toilets, comfortable beds, cooking facilities, entertainment systems are all available in your ALPHA.
Staying for a while? The ALPHA will continue to deliver hot showers, hot food and cold drinks for as long as you have access to sun, water and diesel.
The ALPHA is a truly international vehicle that is easily containerized for overseas travel.
- Fit body to chassis utilizing ATW mounting system
- Front cabin pass-through connection to camper
- Pop-top roof with auto-electric level lifting system
- Queen-size rear bed with storage under
- 4 person dinette converts to double bed
- Dinette table mounted on Lagun arm
- Rear bumper with dual spare wheel cradle
- 15000 lb winch for wheel lifting and vehicle recovery
- Manual folding entry step
- 2 manual awnings
- Solar charging system with 3 x 120 watt laminates
- 2 x 210 Ah AGM batteries
- Circuit breaker distribution panel
- VSR dual battery system with emergency parallel
- ADR LED lighting on module
- 7 x LED internal lights
- 3 x LED external lights
- 4 x LED bin storage lights
- 1 x USB power socket next to bed
- 1 x DC power socket in front lhs locker
- 1 x DC power socket in front rhs locker
- 140 L Vitro drawer fridge/freezer
- 200 L general water tank
- 85 L grey water
- Adjustable safety temperature valve
- Variable speed water pump (general)
- Vanity basin with flick mixer/shower combo
- Hot & cold external shower
- SMEV S/S sink with glass top
- GVWR/GCWR 14,050 lb./21,765 lb.
- Wheelbases available 134.4″
- Overall length (cab/chassis) 227.8″
- Usable cab to rear axle 104.8″
- ENGINE Model 4P10(T5)
- Type DOHC, 4-cylinder, 4-stroke cycle, water-cooled, turbocharged, intercooled diesel with 4 valves per cylinder
- Displacement 183 cu. in (3.0 L)
- Max. output (SAE, gross) 161 hp @ 3,400 rpm
- Max. torque (SAE, gross) 295 lb.-ft. @ 1,300 rpm
- Standard Mitsubishi Fuso DUONIC® 6-speed OD AMT with transfer case
- Type Single-reduction hypoid, limited-slip (rear)
- Ratio (std/opt’l) 5.285/5.714